Why would I want to commission a work of art?
- To preserve, honor and celebrate the people, places, and moments in life that are precious to you
- To create a family treasure that will be enjoyed by you, your family and future generations
What kind of artwork can I commission?
- Portraits of loved ones: children, teens, adults, families, brides
- Portraits of Business Leaders: CEO's, government officials, clergy, military officials
- Portraits of Places: a landscape that features your family's home, your company's new building, or a special beach scene that holds memories of childhood
- Still-Life Paintings: a still-lfe painting that depicts objects that hold personal symbolism for you, a still-life of objects that evoke the memory of a departed loved one
- Your artwork will be created in the medium of your choice: painting, drawing or sculpture
How do I start the process of commissioning a work of art?
- Contact us!
- We would love to hear about the type of art you want to commission (a portrait, a landscape, or a still-life) and in which medium (painting, drawing or sculpture)
- Commissioning a work of art--just talking about what you may be interested in--may take a few conversations by email or by phone.
- We will talk about the end product that you envision, and based on that, can give you a general time-line of the creation process. We will also provide a written estimate and contract.
- During each stage of the process, we provide numerous checkpoints for your review and approvals.
- Contact us for more info!
Why should I choose Fisher Johnson Studios?
- You will receive a museum-quality, original work of art
- Your work of art will be created with professional quality materials