What you will receive:
- Initial Consultation: Determine your goals
- Individualized lesson plan: Tailored just for you
- One 30-minute session (by phone) per week for 4 weeks
- Final critique with recommendations of additional coursework to continue your development
How it works:
1. We will have an initial consultation (by phone) to determine:
- your goals
- your areas of interest
- your current skill level
2. Based on that information, I will prepare a 4 week lesson plan with exercises and projects tailored to meet your individual goals. This lesson plan will be emailed to you.
3. Individualized lesson plan: Exercises and projects designed to be completed in sequential order, each project building on the skills and knowledge learned from the previous week's assignments.
4. Each week for the four week period, we will have a 30 minute phone session for a total of 4 phone calls (via joinme.com or coach accountable) for a discussion of your projects. You can also email me during the week for additional questions.
5. You will receive a written summary of each discussion we have as I make notes about your projects, add additional projects, and links to other sources.
6. At the end of the four week session, we will have a final critique to review your work and discuss your next level of goals. I will provide a written summary of this final critique, as well as notes and recommendations for your course work. Recommendations could include additional on-line coursework, workshops conducted by other instructors, or other classes to take.
I want to assist you on your creative journey in the best way possible!
Contact us for more information or to sign up!