What happens at a teen painting party?
- A painting party for teens usually lasts for 2 1/2 hours
- Guests arrive and enjoy refreshments for the first 10-15 minutes.
- Once all guest have arrived, everyone enters the studio and has a seat at their station.
- At each station, everything is laid out for you--brushes are arranged in order of use, paints are labelled on your palette, and your canvas is prepare with the drawing and ground color.
- We even have a smock for each person.
- You will receive expert "follow-the-leader" style instruction from Lisa--from which brush to use, how to mix colors, how and where to apply paint.
- After painting for about 45-50 minutes, we take a break for about 20 minutes to enjoy cake and ice-cream (can be provided on request.)
- You then return to the studio for additional step-by-step instructions.
- During this time, your one-on-one assistance is provided as needed.
- You are provided with a box to transport your completed painting.
Contact us for more information or to schedule your party!