- Enjoy a fun girl's night out with gourmet refreshments
- Create your own frame-worthy work of art using high quality professional materials
- Experience success at all levels with follow-the-leader style instruction
- Check our calendar of events to reserve your spot at the next painting party held at Fisher Johnson Studios.
- You can also register on-line to book your spot.
Book your own private painting party for 8-10 people!
What happens at a painting party?
- A painting party usually lasts for 3 hours
- For the first 15 minutes, you will enjoy refreshments and meet the other guests
- After appetizers, everyone enters the studio and finds their station
- At your station, everything is laid out for you--brushes are arranged in order of use, paints are labelled on your palette, and your canvas is prepared with the drawing and ground color.
- We even have a smock for each person
- You will receive expert "follow-the leader" style instruction from Lisa--beginning with the first brush to pick up, how to mix the first colors of paint, how to apply the paint and where to apply the paint.
- Lisa demonstrates on a larger-scale painting so you can see exactly how to proceed with each step.
- After painting for about 45 minutes, we take a break for about 20 minutes to enjoy more refreshments.
- You return to the studio for additional step-by-step instruction and demonstrations to complete your painting
- During this time, one-on-one assistance is provided as needed
- You are provided with a box to transport your completed painting back to your home
What about framing my painting?
- At each painting party, we offer a specially selected (and priced) frame that is available for a one-time order
- You can also take your painting to your favorite frame shop or leave it unframed
Contact us for more information about painting parties!